To record a benefit for an employee:
- Select Employees from the main menu and search for the relevant employee.
- In the employee record, choose the Benefits tab. Here any previously recorded benefits are listed. As Tax years separate the benefits, choose the correct one from the drop-down list.
- Select + Add benefit.
- Enter a Description and select the relevant benefit Type.
- Choose how you intend to report the benefit by setting the Declaration Type to either P11D or PAYE.
- Select Create Benefit.
- You can now add further details. The fields shown will depend on the benefit type selected.
- Once you’ve created a benefit, you can’t change the type.
Need more help? Email email@example.com