Posted on Friday, 13th Aug '21
Following the acquisition of Staffology by IRIS, we are implementing several changes to help improve customer experience. The next phase of our journey is the introduction of Service Cloud.
From Monday 16th August, our new customer service community (Service Cloud) will provide you with greater capabilities for self-service, product guidance and live chat.
On this date, account activation emails will be sent from IRIS Service with the subject “Community logins to IRIS” – please watch out for this email and check your spam folders if you do not receive it. The account activation email will contain your user guide for the customer service community.
The new customer service community will allow you to:
- Raise and update cases (tickets)
- Search our knowledgebase (which will be available in the coming months)
- Receive support via live chat
- Receive urgent communications from our customer service team
Click here to view a short video of the new system. It’s only a few minutes long and will quickly show you how to navigate around Service Cloud.
- This service is available to contracted customers. Any customers trialling Staffology can gain access to help & guidance here
- From Monday 16th August at 8am, we will be live on Service Cloud for your support
- The Staffology platform and email address you currently use to raise tickets with the Customer Support team will be closed at 5pm on 13th August; we will no longer accept support queries via this portal or email
- Your account and contact records have been created in the new system. On Monday 16th August, you will receive an email from IRIS Service with a link to activate your login and set your password. You will need to do this within 7 days of receipt
- The password link will expire within 7 days; after this point, you can still click the link to start the account activation process again
- If you have not received your account activation email by lunchtime on Monday 16th August, contact the Support Team by email on Payroll@iris.co.uk to request account activation. This team is available 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
Chief Operating Officer | IRIS Software Group
Dylan Martinez, August 13th, 2021